|Place of Origin||China|
|Main Material||genuine leather|
Dimensions & Weights
|Assembled Length (in.)||38.50|
|Assembled Width (in.)||35.25|
|Assembled Height (in.)||44.00|
Lazell - Providing irresistable comfort and reliable quality, nothing compares to our Lazell power recliner. The deluxe design, cozy cushioning, durable high end uphostery and broad range of powered motion ensure utter relaxation. The recline and headrest are fully cutomizable to meet your specific comfort needs. Armrests accentuated by a burnished bronze nailhead trim giving it a rustic charm. Charge port compatible for type C and USB.
- 44" high back design, will bring a new level of comfort to your head, neck, and shoulders.
- Super soft series top grain, the touch is similar to the skin.
- Electric lying down function, easy to open with one button.
- Textured hand controller, USB+Type C dual charging port.
- The design even includes a power headrest that you can adjust for reading, sleeping and watching TV.
- Convenient Side Pocket.Widen the magazine bag for easy storage. Double-layer design, consistent inside and outside.
- Saddle-shaped cushion design gives the body a more wrapped feeling.
- Hand-knocked copper nails, more classical and elegant.
- Germany Designed Mechanism Brand - Okin.
100% Leather/ Vinyl
||35.25"W x 38.5"D x 44"H
||Frame Joint Construction
||Corner Blocked, Nailed and Glued
||35.5"W x 30"D 25.5"H
||Soft Leather Seat
||Seat Cushion Composition
||Seat Cushion Quantity
||Seat Depth (in)
||Brown||Seat Height (in)
|Base Cloth Type
||Top Grain Leather
||Back Cushion Composition
|Base Cloth Content
||Arm Height (in)
||Required back clearance to recliner (in)
Recommended Weight Capacity (lbs)
|350||Machine Washable Cover
|Weight Capacity Per Seat (lbs)
||What type of assembly is required
||Attaching cords, back and wings
||2.25||Minimum Doorway Clearance (unboxed) (in)
|Motor Rated Voltage
||Base / Leg Material
||Country of origin
||Power headrest + Power recliner
2 years (Limited warranty)
||Kiln Dried Solid Wood, Plywood.
||Base Cloth Fabric Care Code
||Leather: Clean with a mild soap and water solution. Rinse with a clean, damp cloth to remove any soap residue. Do not use a soap product that is harsh on your skin, as it will be harsh on the leather. Always test the soap solution in an unseen area on the sofa to ensure that the solution does not damage the leather. Wipe with a dry cloth.|