Memory Foam King Mattress
Discover more authentic experiences
Most of us are familiar with the iconic design of the egg shaped chair floating in the air. The Hanging Egg Chair is a critically acclaimed design that has enjoyed praise worldwide ever since the distinctive sculptural shape was created.
|Place of Origin||United States|
Dimensions & Weights
|Assembled Length (in.)||80.00|
|Assembled Width (in.)||76.00|
|Assembled Height (in.)||10.00|
- Graphene Technology Cover - Nylon-feel cover is deodorizing and antistatic qualities. Therapeutic properties from its far infrared fabric promotes blood circulation to provide individuals with enhanced performance and overall wellbeing.
- Fiberglass-Free FR inner cover - the rib fabric, 92% Cotton, 8% Polyester, provides a safe, effective flame retardant layer around our mattresses, without the negative aspects of fiberglass and other fire-retardant chemicals. That means no skin irritation, no breathing problems, and no health risks for you and your family — so you can truly rest easy at night.
- Polyamide Cover – Therapeutic properties from its far infrared fabric promotes blood circulation to provide individuals with enhanced performance and overall wellbeing.
- Green Tea Gel Infused Memory Foam - The memory foam is infused with a cooling gel that keeps all of the positive properties of memory foam, while mitigating temperature issues.
- Flex Support Foam Base –This high-grade foam completes the bottom of the mattress to provide long-lasting durability and support to its top layer of gel memory foam
- Made in USA & CertiPUR-US Certified -Proudly made in USA, our mattress is crafted for safety, durability, performance, emissions, and content. Made without harmful substances, our memory foam and fabrics have been independently safety tested to comply with all applicable mandatory and voluntary safety standards for mattress products.
|Graphene Technology Cover||
90% Polyester, 8% Polyamide and 2% Spandex
|Fiberglass-Free FR Inner Cover||
92% Cotton, 8% Polyester
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.